Wire Mesh PartitionsAs a leading supplier of wire mesh products since 1888, Major Partitions offers you space and security with our Wire Mesh Partitions. Built to suit your specific needs, our partitions are ideal for major work and construction sites and useful for large storage spaces. Their simple and secure design has made our partitions popular for such uses as: DEA storage enclosures, service enclosures, tool cribs, robotic barriers, pharmaceutical cages as well as cylindrical storage cabinets.
- Security, thanks to the welded wire mesh at each intersection and the tubular design that offers more strength than traditional wire partitions
- Simple design with controlled access to space
- Versatile and interchangeable system that can be relocated or added to areas as needs may change
- Pre-punched components and tubular posts that can be easily installed using ordinary hand tools and detailed drawings provided by us
- Painted with baked grey powder coat over phosphate-treated steel for lasting durability and protection against corrosion
Panels shall be 10 gauge wire, spot welded into 2" x 2" x 1/8" squares (50mm x 50mm x 3.2mm wire) welded into an angle frame of 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 12 gauge angle (32mm x 32mm x 3mm) welded at every 8 inches. Panels 5 to 6 feet long receive 1/2" (12.7mm) rod stiffener, longer panels receive 2 rod stiffeners dividing the panelin equal sections. All panels shall be fastened to posts by using 1/4" x 2-3/4" zinc bolts and nuts.
Swing doors shall be made of the same material and method as panels with an added 1/2" rod (12.7mm) from center to corners. Doors shall be equipped with padlock hasps (option for cylinder lock),door strikes and 1-1/2" pair of hinges.
Sliding doors shall be made of the same material and method as panels reinforced with 1-1/4" (32mm) square tubing. Doors shall be supported with 2 sets of trolleys in a 2" x 2-1/2" track x 14 gauge (50 x 62mm).Doors shall be equipped with stoppers, trolleys, track supports, hasps and guide (option for cylinder lock).
Posts shall be 2" x 2" x 16 gauge (50mm x 50mm x 2mm) square tubular steel welded to a base plate 2" x 6" x 1/4" (50mm x 150mm x 6.4mm) using two 2-3/4" x 3/8" anchor bolts.
Baked grey powder coat over phosphate treated steel.