Major Partitions has been providing unit storage cages and TA 50 gear lockers for over 20 years to the military.With its state of the art manufacturing facility enabling us to provide savings to our customers. Our design team and professional installers have completed countless of projects on time. Our cages are provided with self closing hinges, tamper proof hardware. To ensure that they meet the rigorous standards of the military.
- Security, thanks to the welded wire mesh at each intersection and the tubular design that offers more strength than traditional wire partitions
- Simple design with controlled access to space
- Versatile and interchangeable system that can be relocated or added to areas as needs may change
- Pre-punched components and tubular posts that can be easily installed using ordinary hand tools and detailed drawings provided by us
- Painted with baked grey powder coat over phosphate-treated steel for lasting durability and protection against corrosion
Panels shall be 10 gauge wire, spot welded into 2" x 1" x 1/8" squares (50mm x 50mm x 3.2mm wire) welded into an angle frame of 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" x 12 gauge angle (32mm x 32mm x 3mm) welded at every 8 inches. Panels 5 to 6 feet long receive 1/2" (12.7mm) rod stiffener, longer panels receive 2 rod stiffeners dividing the panel in equal sections. All panels shall be fastened to posts by using 1/4" x 2-3/4" zinc bolts and nuts.
Swing doors shall be made of the same material and method as panels with an added 1/2" rod (12.7mm) from center to corners. Doors shall be equipped with padlock hasps (option for cylinder lock),door strikes and 1-1/2" pair of hinges.Sliding doors Sliding doors shall be made of the same material and method as panels reinforced with 1-1/4" (32mm) square tubing. Doors shall be supported with 2 sets of trolleys in a 2" x 2-1/2" track x 14 gauge (50 x 62mm).Doors shall be equipped with stoppers, trolleys, track supports, hasps and guide (option for cylinder lock).
Posts shall be 2" x 2" x 16 gauge (50mm x 50mm x 2mm) square tubular steel welded to a base plate 2" x 6" x 1/4" (50mm x 150mm x 6.4mm) using two 2-3/4" x 3/8" anchor bolts.Finish
Baked grey powder coat over phosphate treated steel.